As someone much smarter than us once said: “The first step in solving a problem is to recognize it does exist”. And Houston, we have a problem. Because we create software that someone spend their whole day inside, and we do it with too little attention to how they feel during their stay. This must and shall change, and we hope you will not only be our helmsman and navigator, but also the shipwright who builds what our passengers need and desire.
At Noria we create solutions and systems for the financial industry and our core insurance system is the heart of our customers, clients and partners business. Which means that the user interface, the user experience and the usability of our systems not only defines their business, but the work-life of their employees.
Therefore we need you who not only focus on the visual appearance, but who also understand what “two less clicks per process” means for those who perform them multiple times per hour every day. In other words a person who focus on optimized user flows, reduce friction and increase happiness for our users.
If you are capable of quickly turning ideas from complex conversations about processes into sketches and prototypes that you will iterate on and transform to great user experiences, we hope you reach out to us."
Although we would love to hire every one of you who dream of user experiences and who love a good discussion about function vs form, there are still some "need to have" requirements to your experiences and qualifications:
- Able to create protypes of your designs and sketches
- Strong skillsets in UI design
- Self-driven and a strong commitment
If you have played with or know about some of the following topics and technologies, it would boost your chances of becoming a Norian:
- React, Angular, Sass or programming.
- Financial core systems.
- Domain knowledge about insurance or banking.
Nonetheless, a person with the right attitude, mental fortitude and potential can trump the above.
What we can offer:
- A company that put high importance on work environment, work satisfaction and encourage our employees to share experience and knowledge.
- A competitive salary and good insurances.
- A varied workday with many exciting challenges and opportunities to learn and challenge yourself.
- A flexible organization that understands work and life balance.
We are really looking forward to hearing from you to learn who you are and what you are capable of.
Applications can be written to us in both English and Norwegian.
Selection is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. For questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant, Thea Nguyen, by e-mail: email@example.com.